Fuerteventura Weekly News – 11th February 2016

posted in: Fuerteventura News | 0

Ryanair launch new route between Berlin and Fuerteventura
Ryanair have added a new route connecting the island with Schönefeld Airport in Berlin, with flights on Tuesday and Thursday from the 30th of October. The budget airline have also announced an increase in frequency of flights to Barcelona, with four flights per week from the end of October.

70% of re-paving completed in Costa Antigua
The Ayuntamiento de Antigua say that they have now completed 70% of the works to re-pave, re-asphalt and repair street lighting in Costa Antigua. The remaining 30% of the project will be carried out mid-way through 2016.

Canarian Governent to go to EU over Tuna Quotas?
The Canarian Government has signalled that they will go to the EU if the quotas for Bluefin Tuna catches for the Archipelago are not increased by more than current proposals being offered by Madrid. The deal currently on the table allows for an increase of 40 tonnes for the entire Canarian fleet. The Canarian Government are arguing that this increase is half of the increase allocated to a single vessel from the peninsula.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *